Saturday, February 18, 2017

Noble: A Thank You note together with more Loading up - Just before it Jumped further


Just last Tuesday, we saw Noble spiked up on the back of news that Sinochem was in early talks to purchase an equity stake in Noble.


The thing is that my inner circle chat group was alerted a few days before that move....


That was because we spotted some impending price action taking place....


And just when it attempted to push past 0.190, I got a what’s app message from one of my students on Noble...


I reaffirmed him what I have mentioned in the group chat on Noble’s strength...


My student then told me: “the best decision I have made is to attend your course”. And that he has loaded another 200 lots of Noble again.... (SEE BELOW)




Noble went up to a high of 0.25 over the last few days before some profit taking....


Let’s just say we all made some money... but it’s really not about Noble or this gain or any other counters...


It’s just a great feeling to know that I have impacted many lives just by teaching what I do and know best....


It’s things like this that keep me going and make me want to share my knowledge though it can be really tiring....




Guaranteed to change the way you look at the stock market again... Don’t take my word for it though. Ask around. Or see what others are saying.


For illustration purpose only




No comments:

Post a Comment