Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ley Choon: Short term upside likely above 0.050... Price 0.053. Inner circle spotted! System also says...


Just yesterday, some of my inner circle members alerted me to this counter in the afternoon…


I saw the charts and immediately put this on my watch list with a quick analysis given to them….


Seeing more actions today with it pushing away from 0.050 new support..


Targets drawn yesterday already playing out halfway  ;) see what I mean




Short term upside can still be good above…


Seeing some resistance at 0.055 for now but after that should be pretty alright…


What about the system…?


Yes, we did see something positive recently on it….


See what I mean below…




58.5% gain in 1 month and counting…


Yes still no exits….


Looking to sharing more about my strategies and system in my upcoming workshops in a few months time….


It’s just so much better to know what goes on behind the system, trust me…


And I am proud that my PTI Grads know it too…


Be in my mailing list to not miss out!  


Click here to get some FREE Training for now. ;) then click on "Get Started"



No comments:

Post a Comment