Saturday, December 9, 2017

Welcoming my Last Batch of Precision Trading Intensive Graduates for Year 2017. Congrats on being part of what I call: "The Inner Circle".


Just the following weekend, we had welcomed our latest batch of students in 2017 for Precision Trading Intensive...


Check out the highlights below  ;)







It was a blast and we were packed to the last row again with 54 students...


In fact, this time round, we had pre-bookings more than 2 months before the main event begun and....


9 people actually paid to secure their seats even without attending my introductory workshops...


Thanks for taking the leap of faith and for your trust in me....



















































We also had a lot more seniors in this batch compared to previous batches....


Really amazing and inspiring to see more seniors step up to improve themselves and learn more at their age.... :)


A good reminder to everybody and even myself that we should continue to learn and improve too in life whatever we want to excel in ...


It's indeed never too late to learn a new skill that can better your life...


































Nothing is too difficult for them indeed which brings me to this quote:


“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford


I also have my youngest student ever in this batch who is 17 years old, have zero experience and have never touch stocks before.


He is a polytechnic undergrad and his dad sent him here to learn so that he can learn it correct right from the start at a young age....


It is indeed an honor to impart what I know to all my students so they can now grow their wealth in the stock market systematically going forward...


CLICK HERE TO BE NOTIFIED of any Introductory Workshops in future.

























I feel that all the effort has paid off hearing what my graduates have to say, young and old and also heartening to receive so many raving reviews....


These are things that keeps me going and pushes me to continue to do what I am doing and share my stock trading knowledge....


It's a great feeling to know that I can actually make a difference in the lives of others just by sharing what I have been doing over the past 8 years...





































A big thanks to all my assistants who have made this event a success, Winnie, Daphne, William, John, Kian Meng, Kenneth, Yunice and also Audrey...


Without you guys, things wouldn't have gone by so smoothly and my graduates all have nice words for all of you...


Great job in making sure nobody was left behind, especially during the hands-on sessions...

















































For the whole 2 and a half days, we covered every single step of my blueprint for my 2 core strategies and every single ingredient of each step was revealed...


There were hands-on sessions after each key topic to reinforce whatever that was covered...


I don't believe in learning just theory.... 


I believe that for a person to really absorb as much as possible, we must actually practice what we have learnt real life on real life charts...


And I am glad to have done that again with all my graduates virtually looking over my shoulders and seeing me do it live...



CLICK HERE TO BE NOTIFIED of any Introductory Workshops in future.



































On the final day, after knowing the core concepts behind my 2 strategies, we then move on to the PTI System...


The SYSTEM which filters out winning stocks for us on a daily basis...


The SYSTEM which allows all of us to type the name of any stocks and immediately get an opinion based on the signals generated....


More importantly, the SYSTEM where everyone knows the strategy behind.... so it's not just scanning and following blindly...


To me, that is so much more powerful... if you know what goes on behind the SYSTEM...











































And everybody was really excited to be added to the Inner Circle What's App group too after the program....


This is where time-sensitive, high potential top trading ideas are contributed not just by me but also some of my expert students....


A group whereby we all learn, encourage, contribute, share and hone our skills better.


See what some of my students are saying below in the group.. 


We've had great sharing every single day by many of my new graduates...



CLICK HERE TO BE NOTIFIED of any Introductory Workshops in future.











































I am really honored to hear and read so many raving reviews about Precision Trading Intensive... 


Great to know that I have over delivered again and many have benefited from it..


That is my ultimate objective for this 2 and a half day where I completely show hand.... ;)























Next year will be an exciting year for the markets along with several new projects that I will be launching....


Look out for it ;)


Also, looking forward to my next batch of PTI students, probably in about 4 to 6 months time....


If you want to find out more how you too can benefit from this program and know exactly what you will be getting then you need to attend a Free Introductory workshop.



You can do so by being on my mailing list so you will be notified by email the moment an Introductory workshop opens up..... CLICK HERE.


Have a great weekend ahead...  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment